6. PROLOG is an AI programming language which solves problems with a form of symbolic logic known as predicate calculus. It was developed in 1972 at the University of Marseilles by a team of specialists. Can you name the person who headed this team?
7. Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
8. To invoke the LISP system, you must enter
9. DEC advertises that it helped to create "the world's first expert system routinely used in an industrial environment," called XCON or:
10. Prior to the invention of time sharing, the prevalent method of computer access was:
Read More Section(Artificial Intelligence)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.