91. Where can system and mail logs be found in Ret Hat Linux?
92. What command is used to display and create files?
93. Which of the following command can be used to rename a file in UNIX?
94. What command is used to remove a file?
95. What command is used to display the top of the file?
96. What command can be used to get information about yourself?
97. What layer protocol is responsible for user and the application programme support such as passwords, resource sharing, file transfer and network management?
98. What package group will you select during the custom configuration to enable the machine to communicate with Windows clients?
99. Which of the following tool allows you to change your default X Window desktop?
100. Which of the following is the main Apache configuration file?
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.