1. What command is used to count the total number of lines, words, and characters contained in a file?
2. What command is used to remove files?
3. What command is used to remove the directory?
4. What command is used with vi editor to delete a single character?
5. What hardware architectures are not supported by Red Hat?
6. The physical layer of a network
7. What TCP/IP protocol is used for remote terminal connection service?
8. How many networks and nodes per network, are allowed by the Class B network?
9. What service is used to translate domain names to IP addresses?
10. Which of the following command is used to create a Linux installation hoot floppy?
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.