101. What command is used to sort the lines of data in a file in reverse order?
102. What command is used to print a file?
103. The command chmod 761 letter is equivalent to
104. What command is used with vi editor to move forward to the end of a word?
105. The IP address are based on
106. What TCP/IP protocol is used for file transfer with minimal capability and minimal overhead?
107. What TCP/IP protocol is used for transferring electronic mail messages from one machine to another?
108. What command is used to halt a Linux system?
109. Which daemon is used for the Apache server?
110. GNOME is based on
Read More Section(Linux)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Linux. To get more questions visit other sections.