1. Which of the following CSS property defines the different properties of all four sides of an element’s border in a single declaration?
2. Identify the CSS property defining bottom-left corner shape of the border?
3. Select the CSS property that sets the width of an element’s bottom border?
4. Which of the following CSS property border-color property sets the color of an element’s four borders?
5. Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between table cells?
6. Which CSS property can be used to set the image as border instead of the border style?
7. In how many way border-image-width CSS property can be defined?
8. Which of the following is not an appropriate value for border-collapse?
9. Which of the following specifies the distance between the borders of adjacent cells?
10. Which of the following property defines the border-width, border-style and border-color of an element’s top border in a single declaration?
Read More Section(CSS Text, Borders and Images)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on CSS Text, Borders and Images. To get more questions visit other sections.