6. The time constant of a series R-C circuit is given by
7. The power is measured in terms of decibels in case of
8. Inductance affects the direct current flow
9. The r.m.s. value of alternating current is given by steady (D.C.) current which when flowing through a given circuit for a given time produces
10. The ratio of active power to apparent power is known as factor.
Read More Section(A.c Fundamentals, Circuits And Circuit Theory)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.