46. D.C. generators are connected to the bus-bars or disconnected from them only under the floating condition
47. Two generators are running in parallel. One of the generators may run as motor for which of the following reasons?
48. The function of pole shoes in the case of D.C. machine is
49. In case of a 4 pole D.C. generator provided with a two layer lap winding with sixteen coils, the pole pitch will be
50. For the parallel operation of two or more D.C. compound generators, we should ensure that
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.