11. Equalizer rings are required in case armature is
12. According to Fleming's right-hand rule for finding the direction of induced e.m.f., when middle finger points in the direction of induced e.m.f., forefinger will point in the direction of
13. Following energized winding of a D.C. machine should not be opened as it would produce high inductive voltage which may be dangerous to personnel and may cause its own insulation failure.
14. The essential condition for parallel operation of two D.C. generators is that they have
15. A D.C. generator works on the principle of
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.