11. Which of the following method of speed control of D.C. machine will offer minimum efficiency?
12. A D.C. series motor is that which
13. Sparking at the commutator of a D.C. motor may result in
14. For which of the following applications a D.C. motor is preferred over an A.C. motor?
15. Which D.C. motor has got maximum self relieving property?
16. In a manual shunt motor starter
17. In Ward-Leonard control the lower limit of speed is imposed by
18. Which motor should not be started on no-load?
19. The speed of a D.C. shunt motor is required to be more than full load speed. This is possible by
20. D.C. motor is to a drive a load which is almost nil for certain part of the load cycle and peak value for short duration. We will select this
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.