81. Which of the following losses are significantly reduced by laminating the core of a D.C. generator?
82. In case the conditions for maximum power for a D.C. motor are established, the efficiency of the motor will be
83. The direction of rotation of a D.C. series motor can be changed by
84. Which motor has the poorest speed control?
85. Flywheel is used with D.C. compound motor to reduce the peak demand by the motor, compound motor will have to be
86. If the supply voltage for a D.C. motor is increased, which of the following will decrease?
87. Differentially compound D.C. motors can find applications requiring
88. At the instant of starting when a D.C. motor is put on supply, it behaves like
89. For the same H.P. rating and full load speed, following motor has poor starting torque
90. Which D.C. motor is generally preferred for cranes and hoists?
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.