111. In a D.C. series motor, if the armature current is reduced by 50%, the torque of the motor will be equal to
112. No-load speed of which of the following motor will be highest?
113. The power mentioned on the name plate of an electric motor indicates
114. If a D.C. motor designed for 40°C ambient temperature is to be used for 50°C ambient temperature, then the motor
115. D.C. generators are normally designed for maximum efficiency around
116. In D.C. motor which of the following can sustain the maximum temperature rise?
117. In variable speed motor
118. If the terminals of armature of D.C. motor are interchanged, this action will offer following kind of braking
119. If a D.C. motor is to be selected for conveyors, which motor would be preferred ?
120. For a D.C. shunt motor if the excitation is changed
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.