6. One D.C. motor drives another D.C. motor. The second D.C. motor when excited and driven
7. Where D.C. motor of H.P. 12 or more requires frequent starting, stopping, reversing and speed control
8. Ward-Leonard control is basically a
9. Which of the following motors is most suitable for signalling devices and many kinds of timers ?
10. The mechanical power developed by a shunt motor will be maximum when the ratio of back e.m.f. to applied voltage is
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.