46. The armature current of the synchronous motor
47. If in a synchronous motor, driving mechanical load and drawing current at lagging power factor from constant voltage supply, its field excitation is increased, then its power factor
48. The maximum value of torque that a synchronous motor can develop without losing its synchronism, is known as
49. Exciters of synchronous machines are
50. A synchronous motor running with normal excitation adjusts to load increases essentially by increase in
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.