1. The percentage slip in case of a synchronous motor is
2. The maximum speed variation in a 3-phase synchronous motor is
3. The ratio of starting torque to running torque in a synchronous motor is
4. When load on an over-excited or under excited synchronous motor is increased, rate of change of its armature current as compared with that of power factor is
5. A synchronous motor can be made self starting by providing
6. A synchronous machine with large air gap has
7. In a synchronous motor, the maximum power developed depends on all of the following except
8. By which of the following methods the constant speed of a synchronous motor can be changed to new fixed value ?
9. Hunting in a synchronous motor cannot be due to
10. The duration of sudden short-circuit test on a synchronous motor is usually about
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Synchronous Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.