6. The angle between the rotating stator flux and rotor poles is called _____ angle.
7. A 3-phase synchronous motor is running clockwise. If the direction of its field current is reversed
8. Due to which of the following reasons a synchronous motor fails to pull into synchronism after applying D.C. field current?
9. When the rotor speed, in a synchronous machine, becomes more than the synchronous speed during hunting, the damper bars develop
10. The working of a synchronous motor is similar to
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.