21. A synchronous motor which works on a leading power factor and does not drive a mechanical load is called as
22. For V-curves for a synchronous motor the graph is drawn between
23. The armature current of the synchronous motor has higher values for
24. In which of the following motors the stator and rotor fields rotate simultaneously ?
25. A rotory converter can also be run as a
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.