31. A synchronous motor is running on a load with normal excitation. Now if the load on the motor is increased
32. To limit the operating temperature an electrical machine should have proper
33. In a synchronous motor, the magnitude of stator back e.m.f. £& depends on
34. In a synchronous motor, the magnitude of stator back e.m.f. Eb depends on
35. If excitation of a synchronous motor running with a constant load is decreased from its normal value, ignoring effects of armature reaction, it leads to
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.