91. Short circuit test on transformers is conducted to determine
92. In a certain transformer, the input power to the primary is 120 W. If 8.5 W are lost to the winding resistance, what is the output power to the load, neglecting any other issues?
93. Which of the following acts as a protection against high voltage surges due to lightning and switching?
94. The power factor of an induction motor under no-load conditions will be closer to
95. Auto-transformer makes effective saving on copper and copper losses, when its transformation ratio is
96. The path of a magnetic flux in a transformer should have
97. The path of the magnetic flux in transformer should have
98. The permissible flux density in case of cold rolled grain oriented steel is around
99. No-load current of a transformer has
100. In a step-down transformer, there is a change of 15 A in the load current. This results in change of supply current of
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.