1. The purpose of providing an iron core in a transformer is to
2. A good voltage regulation of a transformer means
3. If the percentage impedances of the two transformers working in parallel are different, then
4. An ideal transformer will have maximum efficiency at a load such that
5. A Buchholz relay can be installed on
6. The full-load copper loss of a transformer is 1600 W. At half-load, the copper loss will be
7. The size of a transformer core will depend on
8. A transformer cannot raise or lower the voltage of a D.C. supply because
9. Which of the following loss in a transformer is zero even at full load ?
10. Part of the transformer which is most subject to damage from overheating is
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.