131. The magnetising current of a transformer is usually small because it has
132. Which of the following insulating materials can withstand the highest temperature safely?
133. In case of 3-phase induction motors, plugging means
134. The main reason for generation of harmonics in a transformer could be
135. When secondary of a current transformer is open-circuited its iron core will be
136. Spacers are provided between adjacent coils
137. A shell-type transformer has
138. In Ns is the synchronous speed and s the slip, then actual running speed of an induction motor will be
139. Distribution transformers are generally designed for maximum efficiency around
140. Power transformers are generally designed to have maximum efficiency around
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.