11. The no-load current drawn by transformer is usually what per cent of the full-load current?
12. The chemical used in breather for transformer should have the quality of
13. The function of conservator in a transformer is
14. The function of breather in a transformer is
15. Two transformers are connected in parallel. These transformers do not have equal percentage impedance. This is likely to result in
16. The value of flux involved m the e.m.f. equation of a transformer is
17. In a given transformer for given applied voltage, losses which remain constant irrespective of load changes are
18. The changes in volume of transformer cooling oil due to variation of atmospheric tem-perature during day and night is taken care of by which part of transformer
19. Star/star transformers work satisfactorily when
20. Delta/star transformer works satisfactorily when
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.