31. The secondary winding of which of the following transformers is always kept closed?
32. If a transformer is switched on to a voltage more than the rated voltage
33. The transformer oil should have _____ volatility and _____ viscosity.
34. The degree of mechanical vibrations produced by the laminations of a transformer depends on
35. The thickness of laminations used in a transformer is usually
36. The core used in high frequency transformer is usually
37. A transformer transforms
38. In a transformer the resistance between its primary and secondary is
39. A transformer can have regulation closer to zero
40. Power transformers are designed to have maximum efficiency at
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.