51. If R2 is the resistance of secondary winding of the transformer and K is the transformation ratio then the equivalent secondary resistance referred to primary will be
52. Two transformers operating in parallel will share the load depending upon their
53. Which of the following does not change in an ordinary transformer?
54. When a given transformer is run at its rated voltage but reduced frequency, its
55. Which of the following does not change in a transformer?
56. The starting torque of a squirrel-cage induction motor is
57. While conducting short-circuit test on a transformer the following side is short circuited
58. During short circuit test iron losses are negligible because
59. If a transformer is continuously operated the maximum temperature rise will occur in
60. The primary coil of a transformer is connected to a 60 V ac source. The secondary coil is connected to a 330 Ω load. The turns ratio is 3:1. What is the secondary voltage?
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.