1. By which of the following a bus-bar is rated?
2. Which of the following equipment, for regulating the voltage in distribution feeder, will be most economical?
3. The frequency of voltage generated, in case of generators, can be increased by
4. In aluminium conductors, steel core is provided to
5. Overhead system can be designed for operation up to
6. Pin type insulators are generally not used for voltages beyond
7. Which of the following is usually not the generating voltage?
8. When the interconnector between two stations has large reactance
9. Distribution lines in India generally use
10. A 3-phase 4-wire system is commonly used on
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transmission and Distribution. To get more questions visit other sections.