1. Which of the following materials is not used for transmission and distribution of electrical power?
2. For transmission of power over a distance of 200 km, the transmission voltage should be
3. The steel used in steel cored conductors is usually
4. In a D.C. 3-wire distribution system, balancer fields are cross-connected in order to
5. The angular displacement between two interconnected stations is mainly due to
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.