16. Aluminium has a specific gravity of
17. In AC.S.R. Conductors, the insulation between aluminium and steel conductors is
18. A uniformly loaded D.C. distributor is fed at both ends with equal voltages. As compared to a similar distributor fed at one end only, the drop at the middle point is
19. The current drawn by the line due to corona losses is
20. are the conductors, which connect the consumer's terminals to the distribution
Read More Section(Transmission And Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.