51. For aluminium, as compared to copper, all the following factors have higher values except
52. 310 km line is considered as
53. In a tap changing transformer, the tappings are provided on
54. Galvanized steel wire is generally used as
55. In the analysis of which of the following lines shunt capacitance is neglected?
56. The usual spans with R.C.C. poles are
57. The power factor of industrial loads is generally
58. The voltage regulation in magnetic amplifier type voltage regulator is effected by
59. Constant voltage transmission entails the following disadvantage
60. When a live conductor of public electric supply breaks down and touches the earth which of the following will happen?
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transmission and Distribution. To get more questions visit other sections.