1. Which dynasty ruled over 'Magadha' after Mauryan Dynasty?
2. With which of the following centres of learning, Chanakya the famous teacher of Chandragupta Maurya, was associated?
3. The decline of the Nandas at the hands of Kautilya and Chandragupta Maurya has been vividly portrayed in the Sanskrit play written by Kalidasa
4. Who is called as the 'second Ashoka' ?
5. Who was the author of the Kadambari, a great romantic play?
Read More Section(Mauryan Empire)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.