In India a decree of restitution of conjugal rights can be executed by

A. Attachment of the property of respondent

B. Arrest of the respondent

C. Attachment of property and arrest of respondent, both

D. Either attachment of property or by arrest of respondent and fine

Answer: Option A

This Question Belongs to Law >> Hindu Law

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Hindu Law