The children born out of a void Hindu Marriage are in the eye of law

A person who is a dependant under section 21 of Hindu Adoptions & Maintenance Act, 1956 and also a class I heir and gets a share in the deceased's estates as heir, is

A petition Under Section 12 of Hindu Marriage Act can be filed if:

A decree of Judicial separation:
(1) Dissolves the Matrimonial bond
(2) Does not dissolve the Matrimonial bond but merely suspends marital rights and obligations during the subsistence of the decree
(3) Mandates that the parties still continue to be husband and wife but not obliged to live together
(4) Provides that if the parties have not resumed co-habitation for a period of one year either party may seek divorce