1. What is Java Serialization?
2. Which interface in Java is used to mark a class as serializable?
3. What is the purpose of the `ObjectOutputStream` class in Java Serialization?
4. In Java Serialization, what is the purpose of the `transient` keyword when applied to an instance variable?
5. What is deserialization in Java Serialization?
6. Which class in Java is responsible for deserialization during Java Serialization?
7. In Java Networking, what is the purpose of the `Socket` class?
8. What is a port number in Java Networking?
9. Which class in Java Networking is used to represent a server socket that listens for incoming client connections?
10. In Java Networking, what is the purpose of the `URL` class?
Read More Section(Java Serialization and Networking)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Java Serialization and Networking. To get more questions visit other sections.