1. Which design pattern is used to create objects without exposing the instantiation logic to the client?
2. In Java, which keyword is used to explicitly call the superclass constructor?
3. What is the output of the following code snippet in Java? `System.out.println("5 + 2 = " + 5 + 2);`
4. What is the purpose of the `hashCode()` method in Java's Object class?
5. Which Java keyword is used to prevent a method or class from being overridden or extended?
6. What is the result of the following code in Java? `System.out.println(Math.min(Double.MIN_VALUE, 0.0));`
7. Which collection in Java does not allow duplicate elements?
8. What does the `volatile` keyword in Java do?
9. In Java, which exception is thrown when attempting to divide by zero?
10. Which Java data type is used to store a single 16-bit Unicode character?
Read More Section(Miscellaneous in Java)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Miscellaneous in Java. To get more questions visit other sections.