1. In Java, which class is used to represent a sequence of characters as a string?
2. What is the correct way to create a new empty String object in Java?
3. In Java, which operator is used to concatenate two strings?
4. Which of the following methods is used to compare two strings for equality in Java?
5. What does the length() method of a String object in Java return?
6. Which of the following is true about Java strings?
7. How do you convert a string to lowercase in Java?
8. What is the purpose of the charAt() method of a String object in Java?
9. Which method is used to find the index of the first occurrence of a specified character in a string in Java?
10. In Java, what is the result of the expression "Hello".substring(1, 4)?
Read More Section(Strings)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Strings. To get more questions visit other sections.