1. When was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) made?
2. Apartheid' term came to be linked with a practice of discrimination in which of the following countries?
3. In which case Supreme Court held that Parliament has no power to amend the Fundamental Rights?
4. The content of the principle of respect for human rights in international law may be expressed in which of the following propositions as expounded by G. Tunkin in Theory of International Law?
5. The United Nations Commission on Human Rights was replaced with the United Nations Human Rights Council for the enforcement of international human rights law in the year:
6. The Protection of Human Rights Act came into force on:
7. What is the rationale for the exhaustion of local remedies in international human rights?
8. The Gandhian idea of individual rights was characterized within the framework of
9. Which of the following is not a principle aim of the UN?
10. The following Committee cannot hear individual complaints of human rights violations:
Read More Section(Human Rights)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Human Rights. To get more questions visit other sections.