1. When was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) made?
2. Apartheid' term came to be linked with a practice of discrimination in which of the following countries?
3. In which case Supreme Court held that Parliament has no power to amend the Fundamental Rights?
4. The content of the principle of respect for human rights in international law may be expressed in which of the following propositions as expounded by G. Tunkin in Theory of International Law?
5. The United Nations Commission on Human Rights was replaced with the United Nations Human Rights Council for the enforcement of international human rights law in the year:
Read More Section(Human Rights)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.