1. Communication is a non-stop ____________.
2. Communication is a part of ________ skills.
3. The _______________ is the person who transmits the message.
4. _____________ is the person who notices and decodes and attaches some meaning to a message.
5. Message is any signal that triggers the response of a _________
6. The response to a sender's message is called _________.
7. ___________ context refers to the relationship between the sender and the receiver.
8. ___________ context refers to the similarity of backgrounds between the sender and the receiver.
9. _________ refers to all these factors that disrupt the communication.
10. Environmental barriers are the same as ___________ noise.
Read More Section(Communication skills)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Communication skills. To get more questions visit other sections.