1. The use of decision models.
2. Every mathematical model.
3. A physical model is example of.
4. The qualitative approach to decision analysis relies on.
5. Operations Research, which is a very powerful tool for ___________.
6. Who coined the term Operations Research?
7. Who defined Operations Research as scientific approach to problem solving for executive management ?
8. Who defined Operations Research as an aid for the executive in marketing his decisions by providing him with the quantitative information based on the scientific method of analysis ?
9. The term Operations Research was coined in the year ____________.
10. This innovative science of Operations Research was discovered during _____________.
Read More Section(Operations Research)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Operations Research. To get more questions visit other sections.