1. Engine pistons are usually made of aluminium alloy because it
2. The reason for supercharging in any engine is to
3. Morse test can be conducted for
4. The cetane (C16H34) which is a straight chain paraffin, is assigned a cetane number of
5. Alpha-methyl-naphthalene (C11H10) has a cetane number of
6. The scavenging efficiency of a four stroke cycle diesel engine is
7. Scavenging is usually done to increase
8. Which of the following medium is compressed in a Diesel engine cylinder?
9. Number of working strokes per min. for a four stroke cycle engine are _________ the speed of the engine in r.p.m.
10. Number of working strokes per min. for a two stroke cycle engine is _________ the speed of the engine in r.p.m.
Read More Section(Internal Combustion Engines (I.C. Engines))
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Internal Combustion Engines (I.C. Engines). To get more questions visit other sections.