16. For machining a cast iron workpiece by a high speed steel tool, the average cutting speed is
17. For machining a mild steel workpiece by a high speed steel tool, the average cutting speed is
18. The specific cutting energy used for establishing the machinability of the metal depends upon its
19. The cutting speed of a drill depends upon the
20. The size of abrasive grain required in a grinding wheel depends upon the
Read More Section(Manufacturing And Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.