1. The top and sides of the table of a shaper usually have
2. When the shear angle is small
3. In metal cutting operations, the shear angle is the angle made by the shear plane with the
4. When 3-2-1 principle is used to support and locate a three dimensional work-piece during machining, the number of degrees of freedom that are restricted is
5. A jig is defined as a device which
6. A fixture is defined as a device which
7. Which of the following statement is wrong about ultrasonic machining?
8. Gears can be best produced on mass production by
9. In drilling brass, a drill with
10. Which of the following statement is wrong?
Read More Section(Manufacturing and Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Manufacturing and Production Technology. To get more questions visit other sections.