An order or direction given by the court which passed the decree to a court which would be competent to execute the decree, to attach any property belonging to the judgement debtor, is called:

A. Precept

B. Garnishee order

C. Interlocutory order

D. Simultaneous execution

Answer: Option A

This Question Belongs to Law >> Code Of Civil Procedure

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Code of Civil Procedure