1. The ratio, in which tea costing Rs. 192 per kg is to be mixed with tea costing Rs. 150 per kg so that the mixed tea when sold for Rs. 194.40 per kg, gives a profit of 20%.
2. An alloy contains zinc, copper and tin in the ratio 2 : 3 : 1 and another contains copper, tin and lead in the ratio 5 : 4 : 3. If equal weights of both alloys are melted together to form a third alloy, then the weight of lead per kg in new alloy will be:
3. In a 729 litres mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7 : 2. to get a new mixture containing milk and water in the ratio 7 : 3, the amount of water to be added is:
4. In what ratio must a mixture of 30% alcohol strength be mixed with that of 50% alcohol strength so as to get a mixture of 45% alcohol strength?
5. To gain 10% on selling sample of milk at the cost price of pure milk, the quantity of water to be mixed with 50 kg. of pure milk is:
Read More Section(Alligation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.