41. A vessel contains 60 litre of milk. 12 litres of milk taken out from it and replaced with water. Then again from mixture, 12 litres is taken out and replaced with water. The ratio of milk and water in the resultant mixture is ?
42. 40 litres of a mixture of milk and water contains 10% of water, the water to be added, to make the water content 20% in the new mixture. Find how many litres water will be added ?
43. In 2 kg mixture of copper and aluminium, 30% is copper. How much aluminium powder should be added to the mixture so that the quantity of copper becomes 20% ?
44. A sugar solution of 3 litres contain 60% sugar. One litre of water is added to this solution. Then the percentage of sugar in the new solution is :-
45. Two types of tea costing Rs. 180/kg and Rs. 280/kg. In what ratio should these be mixed so that obtained mixture sold at Rs. 320/kg to earn a profit of 20% is ?
Read More Section(Alligation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.