1. A bank offers 5% compound interest calculated on half-yearly basis. A customer deposits Rs. 1600 each on 1st January and 1st July of a year. At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest is:
2. The difference between simple and compound interests compounded annually on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 4% per annum is Re. 1. The sum (in Rs.) is:
3. There is 60% increase in an amount in 6 years at simple interest. What will be the compound interest of Rs. 12,000 after 3 years at the same rate?
4. What is the difference between the compound interests on Rs. 5000 for 1 1/2 years at 4% per annum compounded yearly and half-yearly?
5. The compound interest on Rs. 30,000 at 7% per annum is Rs. 4347. The period (in years) is:
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.