6. What will be the compound interest on a sum of Rs. 25,000 after 3 years at the rate of 12 p.c.p.a.?
7. At what rate of compound interest per annum will a sum of Rs. 1200 become Rs. 1348.32 in 2 years?
8. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% compound interest will be more than doubled is:
9. Albert invested an amount of Rs. 8000 in a fixed deposit scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5 p.c.p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
10. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half-yearly is:
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.