81. The compound interest on Rs. 5000 for 3 years at 10% p.a. will amount to = ?
82. If the compound interest on a certain sum for two years at 12% per annum is Rs. 2544, the simple interest on it at the same rate for 2 years will be = ?
83. A sum becomes Rs. 2916 in 2 years at 8% per annum compound interest. The simple interest at 9% per annum for 3 years on the same amount will be = ?
84. A sum of money is compound interest became doubles itself in 15 years. It will become eight times of itself in = ?
85. A finance company declares that, at a certain compound interest rate, a sum of money deposited by anyone will become 8 times in 3 years. If the same amount is deposited at the same compound rate of interest, then in how many years will it become 16 times ?
86. What does Rs. 250 amounts to in 2 years with compound interest at the rate of 4% in the 1st year and 8% in the second year ?
87. The compound interest on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 5% is Rs. 328, then the sum is = ?
88. The compound interest on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 5% per annum is Rs 410. The simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time is = ?
89. A sum of money lent out at compound interest increases in value by 50% in 5 years. A person wants to lend three different sums x, y and z for 10, 15 and 20 years respectively at the above rate in such a way that he gets back equal sums at the end of their respective periods. The ratio x : y : z is = ?
90. Under the Rural Housing Scheme, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) allotted a house to Kamal Raj for Rs. 126100. This payment is to be made in three equal annual instalments. If the money is reckoned at 5% per annum compound interest, then how much is to be paid by Kamal Raj in each instalment ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Compound Interest. To get more questions visit other sections.