6. The angle of elevation of the sun, when the length of the shadow of a tree √3 times the height of the tree, is:
7. The angle of elevation of the top of a tower from a certain point is 30°. If the observed moves 20 m towards the tower, the angle of elevation the angle of elevation of top of the tower increases by 15°. The height of the tower is
8. On the same side of tower, two objects are located. Observed from the top of the tower, their angles of depression are 45° and 60°. If the height of the tower is 150 m, the distance between the objects is-
9. The angle of depression of a point situated at a distance of 70m from the base of a tower is 60°. The height of the tower is-
10. A man on the top of a vertical observation tower observes a car moving at a uniform speed coming directly towards it. If it takes 12 minutes for the angle of depression to change from 30° to 45°, how soon after this will the car reach the observation tower ?
Read More Section(Height and Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.