91. A book-shelf can accommodate 6 books from left to right. If 10 identical books on each of the languages A,B,C and D are available, In how many ways can the book shelf be filled such that book on the same languages are not put adjacently.
92. In how many ways can the letters of the word ABACUS be rearranged such that the vowels always appear together?
93. If the letters of the word SACHIN are arranged in all possible ways and these words are written out as in dictionary, then the word SACHIN appears at serial number:
94. In how many ways can 3 men and their wives be made stand in a line such that none of the 3 men stand in a position that is ahead of his wife?
95. In a cricket match if a batsman score 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 runs of a ball, then find the number or different sequences in which he can score exactly 30 runs of an over. Assume that an over consists of only 6 balls and there were no extra and no run outs.
96. In how many ways can the letters of the word MANAGEMENT be rearranged so that the two As do not appear together?
97. How many numbers are there between 100 and 1000 such that at least one of their digits is 6?
98. A student is required to answer 6 out of 10 questions divided into two groups each containing 5 questions. He is not permitted to attempt more than 4 from each group. In how many ways can he make the choice?
99. While packing for a business trip Mr. Debashis has packed 3 pairs of shoes, 4 pants, 3 half-pants,6 shirts, 3 sweater and 2 jackets. The outfit is defined as consisting of a pair of shoes, a choice of "lower wear" (either a pant or a half-pant), a choice of "upper wear" (it could be a shirt or a sweater or both) and finally he may or may not choose to wear a jacket. How many different outfits are possible?
100. How many positive integers 'n' can be form using the digits 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7 if we want 'n' to exceed 60,00,000?
Read More Section(Permutation and Combination)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Permutation and Combination. To get more questions visit other sections.