26. The 3rd and 9th term of an arithmetic progression are -8 and 10 respectively. What is the 16th term?
27. If the Arithmetic mean of 7, 5, 13, x and 9 is 10, then the value of x is
28. What is the sum of the first 9 terms of an arithmetic progression if the first term is 7 and last term is 55?
29. If 7 times the seventh term of an Arithmetic Progression (AP) is equal to 11 times its eleventh term, then the 18th term of the AP will be
30. The 7th and 12th term of an arithmetic progression are -15 and 5 respectively. What is the 16th term?
Read More Section(Progressions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.