41. Two horses started simultaneously towards each other and meet each other 3 hr 20 mins later. How much time will it take the slower horse to cover the whole distance if the first arrived at the place of departure of the second 5 hours later than the second arrived at the point of departure of the first?
42. Two ports A and B are 300 km apart. Two ships leave A for B such that the second leaves 8 hours after the first. The ships arrive at B simultaneously. Find the time the slower ship spent on the trip if the speed of one of them is 10 km/h higher than that of the other.
43. Two boats, travelling at 5 km/h and 10 km/h, head directly towards each other. They begin at a distance of 20 km from each other. How far apart are they (in km) one minute before they collide?
44. Karan and Arjun run a 100 metre race, where Karan beats Arjun by 10 metre. To do a favour to Arjun, Karan starts 10 metre behind the starting line in a second 100 race. They both run at their earlier speeds. Which of the following is true in connection with the race?
45. A ship leaves on a long voyage. When it is 18 miles from shore, a sea plane, whose speed is ten times that of the ship, is sent to deliver mail. How far from the shore does the sea plane catch up with the ship?
Read More Section(Speed Time And Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.