1. A train is 250 m long. If the train takes 50 second to cross a tree by the railway line, then the speed of the train on Km /hr is :
2. Points 'A' and 'B' are 70 km apart on a highway and two cars start at the same time. If they travel in the same direction, they meet in 7 hours, but if they travel towards each other they meet in one hour. Find the speed of the two cars (in km/hr).
3. A 75 metres long train is moving at 20 kmph. It will cross a man standing on the platform in :
4. A car travels at a speed of 60 km/hr and covers a particular distance in one hour. How long will it take for another car to cover the same distance at 40 km/hr ?
5. A man walking at the rate of 5 km/hr crosses a bridge in 15 min. The length of the bridge (in metres) is :
Read More Section(Speed Time And Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.